Jet Hotfix Color Scheme
Jet/Black is your classic solid black and it goes with everything! Jet is a great color to use to "outline" your rhinestone designs as it helps to give the design definition. You can use jet stones on a black garment however, it will be very subtle, but it will still add sparkle & shine. Chances are the "black" of the garment and the "black" rhinestone will not be exactly the same shade so you will still be able to see a subtle difference. If you want "POP", put the design on a light colored garment.
If you're going for a slightly more noticeable difference but still want to stick with a black garment try using Black Diamond, Jet Nut or Jet Hematite which are the complimenting harmony colors to Jet. You will get a little more contract between the black garment and the stones.
For bold contrast, use Crystal (Clear) and/or Crystal Moonlight, which are the complimenting contrast colors. Clear stones (the official name is "Crystal") look great on ANY color garment but sometimes it can be a little too stark. When you want to take that stark edge off a design, opt for Crystal Moonlight.
- 4 Fabulous Colors to Pair with Light Siam Hotfix Rhinestones
- How to apply a rhinestone transfer to a curve...
- How to make a "strip of stones" using rhinestone templates
- Dazzling Designs & Apparel Inc. 10 Years of Dazzling
- Text TILES™
- Create Your Own Custom Monogram Letter
- Rhinestone Transfers VS Rhinestone Templates - What's the difference?
- Quilted Vest Embellished with SWAROVSKI Elements
- Get Noticed with Rhinestone Transfer Promotional Products
- Dazzling Designs & Apparel Inc. brings “Bling” to Vancouver